The visa is only available for Government, Study, Tourism, Social Cultural, Business, Family, Transit, Industrial Visit (Quality Control, Auditing), Journalistic And Movie Maker (Non Commercial) may apply a Visit Visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia and provide the requirements as follow:
- The Approval letter from the Directorate General of Immigration (Telex)
- Fill the white form. Click here
- The original passport and the copy (the signature page must be copied). For non Malaysian passport holders, the applicants must copy Malaysian Visa and latest Malaysian Entry Stamp.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages left for the use of visa sticker and stamps.
- 2 Photograph (any background color, passport size photo)
- Visa Fee : RM.205 (For 30 days) / RM.451 (up to 1 years)
- Telex Fee: RM.31 (Only for Calling Visa Countries)