The visa is only available for Government, Study, Social Culture, Tourism, Business, Family, and Transit may apply a Visit Visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia and provide the requirements as follow:
- Fill the white form. Click here
- The original passport and the copy (the signature page must be copied). For non Malaysian passport holders, the applicants must copy Malaysian Visa and latest Malaysian Entry Stamp.
- Provide invitation letter from Sponsor / company / school in Indonesia addressed to: The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Visa Section.
- Provide confirmation letter from the company / school in Malaysia addressed to: The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Visa Section.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages left for the use of visa sticker and stamps.
- A guarantee of the available of funds to cover living expenses while in Indonesia (e.g. the last 3 months bank statements)
- 2 Photograph (any background color, passport size photo)
- Visa Fee : RM.205