Multiple Business Visa is valid if presented within 90 days from the date of issuance. It can be used for several entries into Indonesia with no more than 60 days per visit. The visa is only available for Government, Business and Family with a maximum period of 1 year and cannot be extended nor treated as working visa. Requirements as follow:
- Directorate General of Immigration approval letter (Telex)
- Fill the White form. Click here
- The original passport and the copy (the signature page must be copied). For non Malaysian passport holders, the applicants must copy Malaysian Visa and latest Malaysian Entry Stamp.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages left for the use of visa sticker and stamps.
- For the multiple business visa , passport must be valid for at least 18 months after the date of entry
- 2 Photograph (any background color, passport size photo)
- Visa Fee : RM.451
- Telex Fee : RM.31 (Only for Calling Visa Countries)