DIPLOMATIC AND SERVICE VISA
- Diplomatic and Service Visa will be given to foreign nationals bearing a Diplomatic or a Service Passport for the conduct of diplomatic or government assignments in Indonesia.
- Diplomatic Visa is given to foreign nationals bearing a diplomatic or Laissez Passer (UN) passport, for the purpose of conducting diplomatic assignments, or attending meetings.
- Service Visa is given to foreign nationals bearing official/service passport, on assignment for non-diplomatic purposes
- Based on Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations 1961, diplomatic visa can only be given to holder diplomatic passports, free of charge (gratis).
- For those who want to apply diplomatic visa with ordinary passport / national passport, they will not be granted diplomatic visa. The Embassy considers to give them visa based on their purposes (business visa or social – cultural visa), and they have to pay (it is not free of charge).
- All applications are subject to approval. Submission of a visa application does not necessarily mean that a visa will be granted.
- The granting of visa is, in effect, only form of pre-entry clearance. It does not grant permission to enter Indonesia. The Indonesian Immigration Authorities at the port of entry reserve the right to refuse entry into Indonesia.
- It is most desirous that any traveler to Indonesia understands and duly respects the Indonesian Immigration’s regulations as well as the Embassy’s rules.
- Original Passport Diplomatic/Official/Laissez Passer , Passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from date of entry into Indonesia
- Photocopy Passport and Visa in Malaysia
- Diplomatic notes must include the following information concerning the principal applicant for all visas, whether for temporary visit, assignments or accreditation.
- Position and title;
- Place of assignment or visit;
- Purpose of travel;
- Brief description of duties;
- Travel date;
- Anticipated length of stay of duty;
- The names, relationship dob and travel dates of any dependents and other member of household who will be accompanying or joining the principal.
- One (1) recent photograph white back ground sized 4×6 cm
- Complete and sign visa application form and print in 2 pages, to download visa application form click here
*the pdf file is writable. So, the applicant could fill the form from pdf reader or any pdf software.
Processing: 2 (two) working days, after all requirements have been fulfilled.
- For those who apply for MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA/POSTED/ACREDITED TO INDONESIA : Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia will send documents to Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia to get an authorization, process 2 – 4 weeks at Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia.
- Applicant need to complete General Requirements as same above and send to Embassy of Indonesia Counter Diplomatic/Service Visa.
- Original passport will return to applicant while documents in progress.
- Applicants whose application needs referral to the Authorities in Indonesia should NOT purchase their travel tickets before the approval for their visa application is received.
- Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia will issued the visa after obtaining the approval from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Process at Embassy of Indonesia after obtaining the approval from MOFA Indonesia is 2 (two) working days.
Submission During Office Hours :
MONDAY – THURSDAY : 09.00 AM – 13.00 PM and 14.00 PM – 17.00 PM
FRIDAY: 09.00 AM – 12.30 PM and 14.30 PM – 17.00 PM
For further information, please contact Consular Section: Telp. (03) 2116 4016/4017 EXT. 4042
Fax: (03) 2141 8248 / 2116 4048