Referring to the Minister of Law and Human Rights Decree Number M.HH-02.GR.01.06 2017 on changes amendments of M.HH-03.GR.01.06 2012 About the Calling Visa Country, countries requiring calling visas are as follows:
- North Korea
Starting from August 25, 2017, Pakistani passport holder doesn’t have to apply for calling visa and can apply for visa at the Indonesian Embassy Kuala Lumpur without approval letter/telex from the Directorate General of Immigration in Indonesia. Please refer to the general requirements for applying.
- The GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Fill the white form
- The sponsor must be an Indonesian or company in Indonesia.
- The invitation letter from the sponsor in Indonesia addressed to the Immigration Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesian.
- ID copy of the sponsor.
- The confirmation letter from the sponsor in Malaysia (school / company) where the applicants working or studying, addressed to the Immigration Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesian.
- Marriage Certificate (spouse)
- Birth Certificate (children)
- Available fund is (minimum) USD 1500 or RM 6000
- Provide the requirements stated above.
- Attend the interview.
- Within a week, the embassy will issue a reference number for the applicants and sponsor.
- The sponsor will manage how to get Approval Letter from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta.
- Once you get the Approval Letter, you may process the visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia and pay telex fee RM 31.