All the applicants for any types of visa must comply with the requirements below:
- Provide a complete and signed visa application form. You can get in the office or website.
- The original passport and the copy (the signature page must be copied). For non Malaysian passport holders, the applicants must copy Malaysian Visa / Malaysian Entry Stamp / Malaysian IC / Permanent Resident IC.
- Provide confirmation letter from the company / school (visa sponsor) in Malaysia addressed to: The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Visa Section and Copy ID of the sponsor
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages left for the use of visa sticker and stamps. For single entry visa, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry, and for the multiple business visa and temporary stay visa (VITAS), it must be valid for at least 18 months after the date of entry.
- A guarantee of the available of funds to cover living expenses while in Indonesia (e.g the last 3 months bank statements)
- 2 photographs (any backgrounds, passport size)
- The embassy has the authority to reject any applicants.
- Please dress appropriatly, NO SANDALS, NO SARONGS, NO SHORT SLEEVES, NO TANK TOP, AND NO SHORT PANTS (except for under 12 year old – children)
- Visa fee is paid in cash (RM). The embassy does not accept any other currencies
- Additional documents will be required, depending on the purpose of stay.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE COULD BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND COULD NOT BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES THE ABOVE LIST IS NOT COMPREHENSIVE.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS OF PROOF MAY BE REQUESTED IN INDIVIDUAL CASES.
|Single Business Visa (Visitor For Business, Social Cultural and Tourist)||RM 205|
|Multiple Business Visa||RM 451|
|Temporary Business Visa(VITAS) :|
|1 - 6 Months||RM 226|
|7 – 12 Monts||RM 431|
|2 Years||RM 738|
|Calling Visa||RM 31|
Effective : 06 February 2017 Letter Number : 019/SK-DB/01/2017
VISA OFFICE HOURS :
- Monday-Thursday : 09.00–17.00 Break : 13.00-14.00
- Friday : 09.00–17.00 Break : 12.30-14.30
- Submission time : 09.00–13.00 OR 120 persons/day
- Saturday-Sunday : CLOSED
- The Embassy will be closed on Indonesian and Malaysian National Holidays.