- Pengumuman Pelelangan Umum dengan Pascakualifikasi Renovasi Sanitasi
- Pelelangan Umum Cabling
- Media Advisory : 20th Anniversary of the Indian Ocean Rim Association
- Press Release : World Culture Forum 2016
- Press Release : Guinea, Liberia dan Sierra Leone Bebas Ebola
- Pengumuman Pelelangan Dengan Pascakualifikasi Pengadaan Jaringan Pelayanan Konsuler
Passport holders from the following countries must obtain reference from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta before applying for an Indonesian Visa :
- North Korea
The requirements :
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Fill the white form
- The sponsor must be an Indonesian / company in Indonesia.
- The invitation letter from the sponsor in Indonesia addressed to the Immigration Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesian.
- ID copy of the sponsor.
- The confirmation letter from the sponsor in Malaysia (school / company) where the applicants working or studying, addressed to the Immigration Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesian.
- Marriage Certificate (spouse)
- Birth Certificate (children)
- Provide the requirements stated above.
- Attend the interview.
- Within a week, the embassy will issue a reference number for the applicants and sponsor.
- The sponsor will manage how to get Approval Letter from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta.
- Once you get the Approval Letter, you may process the visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia and pay telex fee RM 18.